“BELIEVING there is a BRIDGE from where you are to where you want is 99% of the BATTLE. The other 1% is having the COURAGE to CROSS it.” Kabataan Iwas Droga Movement invites you this coming Friday, in another noteworthy talk, with our speaker, Ms. PRECY CABIGTING Please Visit our KID Page to watch live-streamed forum:
👉Youtube.com/KIDMovement #KIDMovement