Monthly Archives: July 2021

“LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAK…

"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAKES YOU STRONGER AND MORE COMPLETE." Inaanyayahan ka namin muli sa isa nanamang nakaka-encourage na livestream kasama ang KID CORE leaders. Mapapanood mo kami sa mga links na ito: https://www.facebook.com/KIDMovement https://www.youtube.com/KIDMovement Sa paglike mo sa page at pag-subscribe sa youtube channel ng

“LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAK…

"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAKES YOU STRONGER AND MORE COMPLETE." Inaanyayahan ka namin muli sa isa nanamang nakaka-encourage na livestream kasama ang KID CORE leaders. Mapapanood mo kami sa mga links na ito: https://www.facebook.com/KIDMovement https://www.youtube.com/KIDMovement Sa paglike mo sa page at pag-subscribe sa youtube channel ng

“LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAKE…

"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAKES YOU STRONGER AND MORE COMPLETE" You are invited this coming friday, as KID Movement's Online Forum talks about JULY SERIES ENDER: GANITO KAMI NOON, GANITO KAMI NGAYON , with KID CORE BOYS as resource speakers. Watch Streaming through: 👉Facebook.com/KIDMovement 👉Youtube.com/KIDMovement #KIDMovement

“LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAKE…

"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON, ACCEPTING CHANGES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT MAKES YOU STRONGER AND MORE COMPLETE" You are invited this coming friday, as KID Movement's Online Forum talks about JULY SERIES ENDER: GANITO KAMI NOON, GANITO KAMI NGAYON , with KID CORE BOYS as resource speakers. Watch Streaming through: 👉Facebook.com/KIDMovement 👉Youtube.com/KIDMovement #KIDMovement

“HALFWAY ISN’T ALL THE WAY, BUT IT’S BETTER THAN NO WAY.” Inaanyayahan ka namin…

"HALFWAY ISN'T ALL THE WAY, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NO WAY." Inaanyayahan ka namin muli sa isa nanamang nakaka-encourage na livestream kasama si Sis. Pam Osial. Mapapanood mo kami sa mga links na ito: https://www.facebook.com/KIDMovement https://www.youtube.com/KIDMovement Sa paglike mo sa page at pag-subscribe sa youtube channel ng Kabataan Iwas Droga, nagiging kabahagi ka namin sa

“HALFWAY ISN’T ALL THE WAY, BUT IT’S BETTER THAN NO WAY.” Tune in virtually thi…

"HALFWAY ISN'T ALL THE WAY, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NO WAY." Tune in virtually this coming Friday as KID Movement's Online Forum talks about BRIDGING THE GAP: MEETING HALFWAY, with our speaker, Sister PAMELA OSIAL Please visit our KID Page to watch live-streamed forum. đź’ŚFacebook.com/KIDMovement đź’ŚYoutube.com/KIDMovement #KIDMovement #BeAnAdvocateMakeAnAdvocate #DrugAwarenessSeminar Source

“HALFWAY ISN’T ALL THE WAY, BUT IT’S BETTER THAN NO WAY.” Tune in virtually this…

"HALFWAY ISN'T ALL THE WAY, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NO WAY." Tune in virtually this coming Friday as KID Movement's Online Forum talks about BRIDGING THE GAP: MEETING HALFWAY, with our speaker, Sister PAMELA OSIAL Please visit our KID Page to watch live-streamed forum. đź’ŚFacebook.com/KIDMovement đź’ŚYoutube.com/KIDMovement #KIDMovement #BeAnAdvocateMakeAnAdvocate #DrugAwarenessSeminar Source

“BELIEVING there is a BRIDGE from where you are to where you want is 99% of the …

"BELIEVING there is a BRIDGE from where you are to where you want is 99% of the BATTLE. The other 1% is having the COURAGE to CROSS it." Inaanyayahan ka namin muli sa isa nanamang nakaka-encourage na livestream kasama si Sis. Precy Cabigting. Mapapanood mo kami sa mga links na ito: https://www.youtube.com/KIDMovement https://www.facebook.com/KIDMovement Sa paglike

Go to Top